Saturday, July 11, 2009

Doctors' Mob - Live on KLBJ 1987


Doctors' Mob live on "KLBJ Local Licks" 11-24-87

UPDATE: I'm new at this cassette to cd conversion, so I mixed this set a little better, not so much distortion on the high end.

Recorded from radio station KLBJ, this is the great Austin band, DOCTORS' MOB (Not "Doctor's Mom!") playing live!

01-Intro (Jody Denberg)
02-It's Up To You
03-I Don't Know
04-Poison
05-Hangers On
06-Wake Up
07-Let Met Try
08-Jody Denberg interview
09-Crippled Giants
10-Dreaming
11-Why Should You Care now?
12-She Said, She Said
13-Time's Up
14-The Cage
15-Outro (Jody Denberg)

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/257044568/doctorsmob2-87LiveKLBJ.rar


5 comments:

Psyclist said...

This is great... really great... i've been searching for years for this band... their album I can't find, if you have it... post it... pleeaaaaszzzzeeee

ohnothimagen said...

Peter - both of their first 2 albums were released on 1 CD a few years ago. Also, I'm gonna convert their vinyl EP ("She Said, She Said") which has two songs that weren't on any albums...

Psyclist said...

Sounds great... I am looking forward for it:)

Psyclist said...

I found the both Doctor's Mob albums, posted them on my bicycle blog:
http://bicycle-adventures.blogspot.com/
plus an extra track not on the album Lost Of Course

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a re-post. im not sure why but these guys stuff is hard to come by. i recently found the 2fer thing but have yet to hear ANY live material. In any case thanks for yr time and consideration.....joel