Sunday, September 25, 2011

SMiLE 2011 SO FAR...


SMiLE 2011 SO FAR...

This is a collection of all the SMiLE songs that have appeared so far from the upcoming Smile Sessions box set. I put them together especially for my ipod, so I decided to share.

From the MOJO issue vinyl 45 (vinyl rip):
Cabinessence
Wonderful

From the Tongal video site:
Heroes And Villains
Good Vibrations

From the facebook Beach Boys Smile:
Vega-Tables
Vegetables Sleep A Lot (chorus)

Hopefully there will be more previews before Nov. 1st!



Brian Wilson's SMiLE Influences:
download

2 comments:

dascottjr said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog, and noticed that the Good Day Sunshine audio issues seem to be unavailable. Is there a way to put certain ones back up? I've always wanted to hear the one with the stereo She Loves You, orchestral I Want to Hold Your Hand, etc, since that's a tape I only heard a few tracks from (via a dub somebody made me). Sorry to bother the Smile post with a request, but I wasn't sure how best to do it.

Also, thanks for the Smile preview. I think I'll be buying this when it comes out....

Anonymous said...

That's great, you want to share. What are you sharing again? A dead link? How generous of you. Hey, thanks for sharing!!